I left snowy NYC last Sunday morning, spent 4 days in sunny Jamaica and returned to more snow! Jamaica was an absolute blast, I vacationed with three of my favorite people, Alyssa Amoroso, Lauren Mazzei & Lauren Listor. We definitely stirred things up at the resort, everyone knew us by the end of our trip! One morning we briefly climbed onto the lifeguard stand (which you’ll see below), the lifeguard blew his whistle while two of us were perched on top of his stand, we look over and he gives us the thumbs up. Gotta love that super chill Jamaican attitude!
We stayed at the Moon Palace Resort in Ocho Rios and it was absolutely beautiful, I only have amazing things to say about our stay. The staff was incredibly sweet, the space was stunning & there wasn’t a shortage of things to do! Here are some of my highlights:
- Double Wave Simulator: Simulates surfing, which we fully took advantage of.
- Momo: The Japanese restaurant on the resort, we loved it so much we went twice!
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: Super fun & also a great workout.
- Awe Spa: Full service spa with relaxing indoor pool.
- Piano Bar & Noir: Two post dinner hang outs.
Suits from Coco Rave. My new favorite, so comfy & figure flattering for all of us.
Dress: Lovers & Friends
Suit from ASOS
Suit from Somedays Lovin, sold out but linked a couple similar below:
We had an absolute BLAST in town. Here are some places I recommend going:
- Scotchie’s: Jerk chicken baby!
- Margaritaville: Right on the beach so you can hang by the bar or hang in the sun.
- Ocho Rios Jerk Center: More jerk chicken, rival to Scotchie’s!
Suit from Solid & Striped:
Last day blues…