The Sephora Spring Savings Event is going on right now and here’s what you need to know.
- ROUGE members
- DISCOUNT: 20% with code SPRINGSAVE
- DATES: April 17 – May 1
- VIB members
- DISCOUNT: 15% with code SPRINGSAVE
- DATES: April 21 – April 29
- Beauty Insiders
- DISCOUNT: 10% off with code SPRINGSAVE
- DATES: April 23 – April 27
Not a Sephora Insider? Sign up for free today and get 10–20% off purchases!
After you sign up you’re automatically a beauty insider, spend $350 and your membership is elevated to VIB Level, spend $1,000 and you’ll automatically be bumped up to Rouge membership.
Make the most of your downtime. Amp up your beauty routine, try out new products, or stock up on your ride or dies. I’m going to share with you what I personally LOVE, and what I’m dying to try out!
What I LOVE:
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 – This product will change your life. It helps to relink broken bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. You use it before you shampoo.
- PLAYA Soft Volume Powder – Technically this isn’t a dry shampoo but I use it as such. I also use it on a fresh blow out/style to give very natural volume.
- COOLA Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum – Also love the tanning oil for your body. The face serum contains hyaluronic acid, which plumps skin and makes it all glowy.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser – I love all things Indie Lee, but the brightening cleanser was the first product I used from this line. It gives the skin a gentle yet thorough clean and smells incredible!
- Anastasia Sun Dipped Glow Kit – It’s hard to count all of the compliments I’ve gotten on my glow when I use this kit.
- MILK MAKEUP KUSH Fiber Brow Gel – I had a hard time finding something that was right for my brows, and about two years ago I was introduced to the KUSH brow gel through a friend and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- BRIOGEO Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Shampoo – This whole line is amazing, but this one has to be my favorite. My hair has never been more soft and nourished.
- CAUDALIE VineActiv Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Serum – This highly concentrated antioxidant serum is the first thing I put on my face after I cleanse.
- FARMACY Honeymoon Glow – I put this on at night before my moisturizer, it resurfaces, hydrates, and clarifies.
- SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil – I use this as the last step in my beauty routine day and night.
What I’m DYING to try:
- GLOW RECIPE Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask – Ok, who doesn’t want a mask specifically for your eyes? I feel like my eyes are the one part of my face that’s overworked. This sleeping mask targets dark circles, puffiness, dryness, and the loss of firmness and elasticity.
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel – To be completely transparent I’ve tried this in a sample size. My hair is naturally a mess of curly/wavy/general unruliness and I have never been able to find anything that allows it to dry by itself and actually look decent before this product.
- SUPERGOOP! Poof 100% Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF 45 – Honestly, I was worried my hair was going to fall out because of all the scalp burns I’ve gotten. This product was made for me.
- WISHFUL Yo Glow Facial Enzyme Scrub – What really sold me was the 900 positive reviews this scrub has gotten. Not to mention it’s so affordable.
- THE INKEY LIST Caffeine Eye Cream – Over 800 amazing reviews and only $9.99, it’s described as a “wake-up call for your eyes”.
- INDIE LEE Stem Cell Serum – As a huge fan of this clean beauty brand, I’ve always wanted to try this stem cell serum. It addresses firmness elasticity, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and uneven texture.